On Google Play Store, you will find many interesting wallpaper choices and applications. But I’m sure no matter how much you like a wallpaper, you will get tired of it after a while. Therefore, check out this amazing app for Android which automatically changes your phone’s wallpaper.
Using this app you can either choose your complete photo album or you can select handful of photos from your photo gallery to display on the Home screen of your Android device.
Steps to get started:
1. Download and Install Wallpaper Changer on your Android.
2. Launch the app and choose the method you want to use for wallpaper changing. You can either set up a time interval for changing the wallpaper or you can opt for wallpaper change whenever the phone’s screen unlocks or you can choose the random change option.
3. Now Tap Add image if you want to add photos of your choice from different albums. Or else you can select Add folder where you need to select one photo from a particular album before all other photos will open in the app.
Clicking on Show all wallpaper will display all selected wallpaper choices.
In case you are thinking which photo collection to use, check out some of these ideas:
- Photos from your last vacation.
- Photos that inspire you.
- Photos of your kids playing.
- Photos of family pets.
- Photos of your loved ones.
- Funny pictures.
- Combination of everything.
It’s a wonderful app to have since we all like to look at people we love and things we love doing especially while travelling or when busy with work.